Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
If it’s legal: Five ways legal pot could affect your life
If Washington voters approve a ballot measure this fall legalizing marijuana, it would bring big changes – not just in the justice system, but in our communities.
We can expect hundreds of official marijuana stores, and fewer drug arrests. What about advertising? Night-life? Driving?
KPLU is exploring how legalization might impact daily life – even if you never touch the drug.
In our series If it’s legal: Five ways legal pot could affect your life, we consider how things could change for all of us.