Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
If it’s legal: Five ways legal pot could affect your life
If Washington voters approve a ballot measure this fall legalizing marijuana, it would bring big changes – not just in the justice system, but in our communities.
We can expect hundreds of official marijuana stores, and fewer drug arrests. What about advertising? Night-life? Driving?
KPLU is exploring how legalization might impact daily life – even if you never touch the drug.
In our series If it’s legal: Five ways legal pot could affect your life, we consider how things could change for all of us.