Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
If it’s legal: Five ways legal pot could affect your life
If Washington voters approve a ballot measure this fall legalizing marijuana, it would bring big changes – not just in the justice system, but in our communities.
We can expect hundreds of official marijuana stores, and fewer drug arrests. What about advertising? Night-life? Driving?
KPLU is exploring how legalization might impact daily life – even if you never touch the drug.
In our series If it’s legal: Five ways legal pot could affect your life, we consider how things could change for all of us.