Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Marysville-Pilchuck High Student Kills 1, Injures 4 Before Taking Own Life
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Listen: The Moment That Inspired A Seattle Man To Sideline His Business And Help The Homeless
- Sheriff: School Shooter Invited Friends To Meet In Cafeteria Before Opening Fire
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
If it’s legal: Five ways legal pot could affect your life
If Washington voters approve a ballot measure this fall legalizing marijuana, it would bring big changes – not just in the justice system, but in our communities.
We can expect hundreds of official marijuana stores, and fewer drug arrests. What about advertising? Night-life? Driving?
KPLU is exploring how legalization might impact daily life – even if you never touch the drug.
In our series If it’s legal: Five ways legal pot could affect your life, we consider how things could change for all of us.