Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Zillow: Seattle is the fourth best city for trick-or-treaters
According to real estate website zillow.com, Seattle is one the best cities in the nation for trick-or-treating. Seattle is number 4 on the site’s top 20 list for Halloween, behind San Francisco, Boston and Honolulu.
Zillow came up with its trick-or-treat index by crunching the numbers for home values, walkability, population density and local crime data. That gave it a list of communities where kids would have safe streets and wouldn’t have to walk too far to get their treats.
Zillow says the best Seattle neighborhoods for trick-or-treating this Halloween are:
- Loyal Heights
- Phinney Ridge
- Madison Park
Is your neighborhood Halloween friendly?