Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
News & Music Contributors
Wed October 17, 2012
Zillow: Seattle is the fourth best city for trick-or-treaters
According to real estate website zillow.com, Seattle is one the best cities in the nation for trick-or-treating. Seattle is number 4 on the site’s top 20 list for Halloween, behind San Francisco, Boston and Honolulu.
Zillow came up with its trick-or-treat index by crunching the numbers for home values, walkability, population density and local crime data. That gave it a list of communities where kids would have safe streets and wouldn’t have to walk too far to get their treats.
Zillow says the best Seattle neighborhoods for trick-or-treating this Halloween are:
- Loyal Heights
- Phinney Ridge
- Madison Park
Is your neighborhood Halloween friendly?