Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Wed September 11, 2013
WSU Reports 2nd Highest Enrollment in History
Washington State University is reporting the second-highest enrollment in its history at its four campuses.
The school on Wednesday reported 27,111 students signed up for classes, a drop of 123 students from last fall.
Washington State also reported it is becoming more diverse, with nearly one in four students self-identifying as a student of color.
About 89 percent of all undergraduates at WSU are residents of the state.
Fall enrollment was down slightly on the Pullman and Tri-Cities campuses, but up in Spokane and Vancouver.