Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Wed September 11, 2013
WSU Reports 2nd Highest Enrollment in History
Washington State University is reporting the second-highest enrollment in its history at its four campuses.
The school on Wednesday reported 27,111 students signed up for classes, a drop of 123 students from last fall.
Washington State also reported it is becoming more diverse, with nearly one in four students self-identifying as a student of color.
About 89 percent of all undergraduates at WSU are residents of the state.
Fall enrollment was down slightly on the Pullman and Tri-Cities campuses, but up in Spokane and Vancouver.