Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Washington State University
WSU frat learns kicking down sorority door is not a 'prank'
PULLMAN, Wash. — Five members of a Washington State University fraternity have been arrested for what they call a "porch raid" prank and what police call residential burglary.
Police say members of the Phi Kappa Alpha fraternity broke down the front door of the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority at about 1:22 a.m. Thursday and ran through the sleeping area shooting aerosol string.
Cmdr. Chris Tennant said the house mother called 911 extremely scared. He said kicking down a door is not a prank.
The Whitman County prosecutor is deciding whether to charge the five who were arrested Thursday.