Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Washington State University
Fri October 7, 2011
WSU frat learns kicking down sorority door is not a 'prank'
PULLMAN, Wash. — Five members of a Washington State University fraternity have been arrested for what they call a "porch raid" prank and what police call residential burglary.
Police say members of the Phi Kappa Alpha fraternity broke down the front door of the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority at about 1:22 a.m. Thursday and ran through the sleeping area shooting aerosol string.
Cmdr. Chris Tennant said the house mother called 911 extremely scared. He said kicking down a door is not a prank.
The Whitman County prosecutor is deciding whether to charge the five who were arrested Thursday.