Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Tue February 28, 2012
Wounded Bremerton girl upgraded: serious condition
The 8-year-old girl who was wounded in a Bremerton classroom was upgraded overnight at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
A nursing supervisor says Amina Bowman is in serious condition Tuesday. She had been in critical condition since the shooting Wednesday at Armin Jahr Elementary.
The .45-calber handgun fired accidentally from a backpack carried by a 9-year-old boy. He's facing weapon and assault charges. Prosecutors say they plan to seek probation and treatment for him.