Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Wounded Bremerton girl upgraded: serious condition
The 8-year-old girl who was wounded in a Bremerton classroom was upgraded overnight at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
A nursing supervisor says Amina Bowman is in serious condition Tuesday. She had been in critical condition since the shooting Wednesday at Armin Jahr Elementary.
The .45-calber handgun fired accidentally from a backpack carried by a 9-year-old boy. He's facing weapon and assault charges. Prosecutors say they plan to seek probation and treatment for him.