Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Tue February 28, 2012
Wounded Bremerton girl upgraded: serious condition
The 8-year-old girl who was wounded in a Bremerton classroom was upgraded overnight at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
A nursing supervisor says Amina Bowman is in serious condition Tuesday. She had been in critical condition since the shooting Wednesday at Armin Jahr Elementary.
The .45-calber handgun fired accidentally from a backpack carried by a 9-year-old boy. He's facing weapon and assault charges. Prosecutors say they plan to seek probation and treatment for him.