Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Wed June 15, 2011
Women say GPS dumped them into Mercer Slough
Three women in a rental car blame GPS directions for landing them in the water early Wednesday in Bellevue. KIRO-TV reports the women say GPS told them to make a U-turn. They ended up going down a boat ramp into Mercer Slough.
The women are visiting Bellevue from out of town. Firefighters gave them a ride back to their hotel.