Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
I Wonder Why ... ?
Fri June 1, 2012
Why did blackberry brambles become such a NW problem?
“It just doesn’t like to stop. It’s very tenacious.”
If you have property in the Pacific Northwest, there’s one plant you’ve most likely encountered … and battled – The Himalayan Blackberry.
It’s enemy No.1 in the Northwest. So, where did this plant come from and why did it become such a pervasive pain in the garden?