Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- Washington's 'Swift And Certain' Parole Reforms Getting Results And Attention
News & Music Contributors
I Wonder Why ... ?
Fri December 30, 2011
Why can't we toss out our old P-I newspapers?
There they sit. On the shelf in the KPLU newsroom. Two dozen of them. Each in their own day-of-the-week slot.
Seattle Post-Intelligencers from March 2009, the month the paper ceased publication after 146 years.
We wonder: Why haven’t we been able to toss those papers and relegate the printed P-I to the dark depths of the archive stacks at the public library?