Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
I Wonder Why ... ?
Why can't we toss out our old P-I newspapers?
There they sit. On the shelf in the KPLU newsroom. Two dozen of them. Each in their own day-of-the-week slot.
Seattle Post-Intelligencers from March 2009, the month the paper ceased publication after 146 years.
We wonder: Why haven’t we been able to toss those papers and relegate the printed P-I to the dark depths of the archive stacks at the public library?