Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
- UW Study Examines New Ways To Involve Immigrant Parents In School Activities
News & Music Contributors
I Wonder Why ... ?
Fri September 21, 2012
Why are Seattleites averse to stepping out in style?
Do most of the clothes in your closet range from hiking fleece to dress fleece, or some variations of plaid and jeans?
That’s probably what has fueled Seattle’s reputation as an unfashionable city.
Overdressing – something that’s just not possible in many American cities – can become a sort of phobia.
Read more on I Wonder Why ... ?