Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
I Wonder Why ... ?
Why are Seattleites averse to stepping out in style?
Do most of the clothes in your closet range from hiking fleece to dress fleece, or some variations of plaid and jeans?
That’s probably what has fueled Seattle’s reputation as an unfashionable city.
Overdressing – something that’s just not possible in many American cities – can become a sort of phobia.
Read more on I Wonder Why ... ?