Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
I Wonder Why ... ?
Why are Seattleites averse to stepping out in style?
Do most of the clothes in your closet range from hiking fleece to dress fleece, or some variations of plaid and jeans?
That’s probably what has fueled Seattle’s reputation as an unfashionable city.
Overdressing – something that’s just not possible in many American cities – can become a sort of phobia.
Read more on I Wonder Why ... ?