Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
From Our Listeners
Wed October 9, 2013
What Happens When You Die? Your Thoughts On The Afterlife
Originally published on Wed October 9, 2013 7:53 am
Polls show that a majority of Americans believe in life after death. Even so, many people choose to discuss the topic only within fairly tight circles of family, friends, clergy and others who share their faith.
So this week, All Things Considered is discussing the concept of an afterlife with leaders from several different schools of thought, including an evangelical Protestant pastor, an imam, a nun, a rabbi and a moral and political philosopher.
We also want to hear what you believe happens when you die. We've invited readers and listeners to share their thoughts and have collected some selected comments below. If you'd like to contribute, please do in the comments below, or via social media using the hashtag #nprafterlife.