Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Get The Best Seats To 'Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!' Before They Go On Sale!
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
Sat April 6, 2013
What happens if you cry in space?
Well, the tears don’t fall. And you’ll want a handkerchief, says Canadian astronaut Col. Chris Hadfield.
“It just forms a ball on my eyes,” he says. “So if you keep crying, you’re just going to end up with a bigger and bigger ball of water in your eye.”
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Watch Hadfield demonstrate.