Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Wed July 17, 2013
Western, Olympic College Partner to Offer Degrees
Western Washington University is teaming up with Olympic College to offer bachelor's degrees on the Kitsap and Olympic peninsulas.
Western is planning on locating tenure track faculty in Poulsbo to teach undergraduate and graduate level classes.
The university has taught classes in the area before — in environmental science and education — but the partnership with Olympic College will expand their offerings.
The school will begin offering business classes on the peninsulas in 2014.
WWU faculty will teach in Port Angeles, Bremerton, Everett and Poulsbo. The university also is partnering with Peninsula and Everett community colleges, as well as the Pacific National Laboratory's Marine Science Laboratory in Sequim