Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Fri August 30, 2013
We Inadvertently Wore A Pair Of Gap Jeans To The Indonesian Factory They Came From
Originally published on Fri August 30, 2013 12:54 pm
Robert Smith and Jess Jiang were in Indonesia this week, following the path of the Planet Money T-shirt. As part of their reporting, they visited the Apac Inti denim plant.
Workers at the plant pointed at Jess' Jeans. They could tell the jeans were purchased at the Gap and, after inspecting the dye, declared the denim came from this very factory.
For more pictures and video from our trip, see our T-shirt Tumblr. #seedtoshirt