Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Diversion du jour
Wed March 13, 2013
Watch: Puget Sound seal pup slips and slides on surfboard
At first he didn’t succeed, and he tried, tried again.
Several seal pups took respite on a surfer’s board in Puget Sound near Three Tree Point earlier this month. But for one of novice pup, surfing, it turned out, wasn’t as easy as others had made it seem.
A GoPro camera mounted on the board captured the little guy in action.
“It had rained that morning and the slip n’ slide ensued,” wrote YouTube user HydRemote who posted the video.
In the end, persistence pays off for the pup who appears to relish the chance for a close-up.