Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Diversion du jour
Wed August 7, 2013
Watch: Meet the Tallest Baby in Seattle
Say hello to the tallest baby in Seattle.
The baby giraffe was born at Woodland Park Zoo on Tuesday night. And less than two hours after coming into the world, the calf was already standing with his mom, 6-year-old Olivia, and stretching 5½ feet tall.
A camera captured the birth, as well as the calf’s first attempts to stand.
The yet-to-be-named baby boy is expected to make its public debut in a week or two.