Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
News & Music Contributors
Wed August 14, 2013
Washington Health Department Says Cook Oysters
The Washington state Health Department says stop slurping down raw oysters this summer.
More than 40 people have been sickened this year with bacteria that can grow quickly in warm weather and low tides.
Health officials recommend cooking all shellfish to kill the vibrio bacteria.