Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Wed August 14, 2013
Washington Health Department Says Cook Oysters
The Washington state Health Department says stop slurping down raw oysters this summer.
More than 40 people have been sickened this year with bacteria that can grow quickly in warm weather and low tides.
Health officials recommend cooking all shellfish to kill the vibrio bacteria.