Most Active Stories
- Why Washington State Was Named #1 Most Innovative State By Bloomberg
- Mass On Friday Snow Forecast: Latest Models Show 'This Front Is Coming'
- Mass: 'Extensive Lowland Snow' Likely Friday Morning
- State Officials Seize Cold Snap, Freeze Out Invasive Snails In Capitol Lake
- Cookies, Including What Nancy Leson Calls The 'Best Shortbread Evah!'
News & Music Contributors
Mon November 19, 2012
A visit to iLEAP: Seattle’s quiet, boring work in support of revolution
Today’s Seattle subversives are pretty low-key, superficially boring even — smiling at you in their wrinkled clothing, offering tea and cookies, mumbling quietly about equity and justice and gently nudging you toward whatever might be their most ambitious goal.
Take the iLEAP program, for example.