Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Thu November 29, 2012
Viral video: Spokane man kills spider with brass knuckles
SPOKANE, Wash. – When a Spokane man found a big spider in his bathroom he went looking for a weapon to kill it and chose brass knuckles.
KXLY reports Nick Runyan posted the encounter on YouTube. It shows him hitting the spider twice — and punching a fist-size hole in the wall.
It's only after the second punch that he stops, looking reflectively for several moments at the camera, and realizes that not only did he kill the spider, but also punched a fist-sized hole through the bathroom wall.
"I messed up," he concludes. "I just messed up."