Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
News & Music Contributors
Thu November 29, 2012
Viral video: Spokane man kills spider with brass knuckles
SPOKANE, Wash. – When a Spokane man found a big spider in his bathroom he went looking for a weapon to kill it and chose brass knuckles.
KXLY reports Nick Runyan posted the encounter on YouTube. It shows him hitting the spider twice — and punching a fist-size hole in the wall.
It's only after the second punch that he stops, looking reflectively for several moments at the camera, and realizes that not only did he kill the spider, but also punched a fist-sized hole through the bathroom wall.
"I messed up," he concludes. "I just messed up."