Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kids Sick With Suspected Enterovirus Hospitalized At Seattle Children's Hospital
- Seattle's Erotic Bakery, A Decades-Old Institution, To Close Its Doors
- 'Wait Wait' Host Peter Sagal Talks Comedy, News And What It's Like To Run In Seattle
- Missing Section Of Nez Perce Trail Holds Little-Known Part Of History
- Killing Comes Naturally To Chimps, Scientists Say
News & Music Contributors
Sun April 28, 2013
VIDEO: The NPR Virtual Coffeehouse
Originally published on Thu January 9, 2014 12:47 pm
All this week on The Salt and on Morning Edition, we've been exploring the stories behind your ritual cup of joe. On Friday afternoon, we held an NPR virtual coffeehouse to discuss. You can watch archived video of the first of what we hope will be a series of Google+ Hangouts with the NPR food team. Our goal is to get you involved.
Correspondents Allison Aubrey and Dan Charles hosted the event, which also featured digital reporter/editor Eliza Barclay and me, host of The Salt.
Mark Pendergrast, author of Uncommon Grounds
Peter Giuliano of the Specialty Coffee Association of America
Kim Elena Ionescu of Counter Culture Coffee