Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
News & Music Contributors
Sun April 28, 2013
VIDEO: The NPR Virtual Coffeehouse
Originally published on Thu January 9, 2014 12:47 pm
All this week on The Salt and on Morning Edition, we've been exploring the stories behind your ritual cup of joe. On Friday afternoon, we held an NPR virtual coffeehouse to discuss. You can watch archived video of the first of what we hope will be a series of Google+ Hangouts with the NPR food team. Our goal is to get you involved.
Correspondents Allison Aubrey and Dan Charles hosted the event, which also featured digital reporter/editor Eliza Barclay and me, host of The Salt.
Mark Pendergrast, author of Uncommon Grounds
Peter Giuliano of the Specialty Coffee Association of America
Kim Elena Ionescu of Counter Culture Coffee