Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Sun June 24, 2012
Video: Craving a lazy day? This chimpanzee 'gets' it
Originally published on Mon June 25, 2012 5:58 am
We all have them: Days when we just want to take it down a notch, even as others around us burst with energy.
David, alpha-male chimpanzee at Fongoli in Senegal, had a morning like that recently. While other males vocalized (pant-hooted) with gusto, a perfectly hale and hearty David ... just couldn't be bothered, as this video bit shows.
You can keep up with more of what Barbara is thinking on Twitter: @bjkingape