Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
News & Music Contributors
Events and Festivals
Fri August 26, 2011
Vacouver's wine & jazz festival - a top event in the Northwest
The Vancouver Wine & Jazz Festival is now recognized as the #1 Cultural Tourism event in Vancouver and Southwest Washington and is “…the largest jazz festival of its kind in the Northwest…” (KATU Channel 2, Portland, OR).
It is also considered “…one of the most important jazz festivals on the west coast…” (NW Jazz Profile Magazine). Since 1998, attendees have come from 17 states and Canada.
The Festival is a celebration of the Musical, Enological, Visual and Culinary Arts, and brings together the best in the Pacific Northwest ... international & local jazz artists, world-renowned wines, fine artists and delicious local cuisine.
This 14th annual festival will take place on August 26 through August 28 in downtown Vancouver at Esther Short Park.