Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Get The Best Seats To 'Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!' Before They Go On Sale!
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed September 12, 2012
Tricks and tips for home bakers
Now that the weather is finally cooling off it's time to crank up the oven. In this week's Food for Thought, Seattle Times food writer Nancy Leson and I share a few favorite baking maneuvers.
You can hear all about it by clicking "listen" above. Another terrific source of baking lore is thefreshloaf.com. I've been browsing this site for several years and there are discussions and expert help from amateur and professional bakers from all over the world on every conceivable baking topic.
Everyone has a favorite baking tip to share. Post yours right here.
"Marge, it's 3a.m. Shouldn't you be baking?"