Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- Washington's 'Swift And Certain' Parole Reforms Getting Results And Attention
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed January 9, 2013
Top your raw oyster with a Bloody Mary snow cone
Nancy calls it a granita. But really it's just a fancy snow cone. In her latest article on oyster ingestion Seattle Times food writer Nancy Leson shares three granita recipes that go very well with oysters.
Punch that "listen Now" up there to hear her talk about her first raw oyster. And agree to preside over my first oyster experience. That's right -- I've never had one. But Ms. Leson aims to fix that soon. Keep watching this space for the thrilling photos.
"He was a bold man that first ate an oyster."
-- Jonathan Swift