Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu January 5, 2012
Time is on our turntable
Time is Nature’s way of keeping everything from happening all at once. And the sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up. It’s deep thoughts like this that keep us up at night and make us sleepy during the day.
So we turn for inspiration (and more cowbell) to The Chambers Brothers and “Time Has Come Today”:
Although some will tell you that Time = Money, here is Albert Einstein (really) to explain all the mysteries of Time and Relativity, in less than 2 minutes!
Now that we all understand the physics, let’s get meta-physical with Dr. John:
And always remember…Time flies like an arrow…fruit flies like a banana.