Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu January 5, 2012
Time is on our turntable
Time is Nature’s way of keeping everything from happening all at once. And the sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up. It’s deep thoughts like this that keep us up at night and make us sleepy during the day.
So we turn for inspiration (and more cowbell) to The Chambers Brothers and “Time Has Come Today”:
Although some will tell you that Time = Money, here is Albert Einstein (really) to explain all the mysteries of Time and Relativity, in less than 2 minutes!
Now that we all understand the physics, let’s get meta-physical with Dr. John:
And always remember…Time flies like an arrow…fruit flies like a banana.