Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Work on 520
Tue July 12, 2011
Time lapse video shows weekend work on 520
Washington State Department of Transportation has released a one-minute time-lapse video from this weekend’s State Route 520 construction on the Eastside. Crews dug a trench across 520 near 84th Avenue Northeast in Hunts Point to install a fish-passable culvert beneath all lanes of the highway.
The road was closed between Montlake Boulevard in Seattle and Interstate 405 in Bellevue.