Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Work on 520
Time lapse video shows weekend work on 520
Washington State Department of Transportation has released a one-minute time-lapse video from this weekend’s State Route 520 construction on the Eastside. Crews dug a trench across 520 near 84th Avenue Northeast in Hunts Point to install a fish-passable culvert beneath all lanes of the highway.
The road was closed between Montlake Boulevard in Seattle and Interstate 405 in Bellevue.