Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Fri March 7, 2014
Tierney Sutton On 'Song Travels'
Originally published on Fri March 7, 2014 1:07 pm
Jazz vocalist Tierney Sutton has headlined national venues, from Carnegie Hall to the Hollywood Bowl, and has earned five Grammy nominations. With her latest project, After Blue, Sutton takes on the genius of singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell.
On this episode of Song Travels, Sutton and host Michael Feinstein compare back-to-back versions of jazz standards "Fly Me to the Moon" and "Without a Song." Alongside her guitarist Serge Merlaud, Sutton also performs Marilyn and Alan Bergman's "You Must Believe in Spring."