Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Fri December 20, 2013
Thomas Keller, Founder Of Thomas Keller Restaurant Group
Originally published on Fri December 20, 2013 8:49 am
Jessica Harris speaks with chef and restaurateur Thomas Keller, the founder of Thomas Keller Restaurant Group. Keller has won consecutive "Best Chef" awards from the James Beard Foundation and "Chef of the Year" award by the Culinary Institute of America. Harris also speaks with Michael and Rick Mast, founders of Mast Brothers Chocolate.