Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Festivals and events
Tue August 9, 2011
A thing to do tonight (or Thursday): Dancing 'til dusk
For a fifth year in downtown parks, Seattle Parks and Recreation’s popular dancing in the park returns. It’s worth staying downtown for, or making downtown an after-work destination, so join the fun!
There will also be great live dance performances in Westlake Park. From ballet to jazz to modern dances, the Woodinville Dance Academy will be presenting various dances for your entertainment.