Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Festivals and events
Tue August 9, 2011
A thing to do tonight (or Thursday): Dancing 'til dusk
For a fifth year in downtown parks, Seattle Parks and Recreation’s popular dancing in the park returns. It’s worth staying downtown for, or making downtown an after-work destination, so join the fun!
There will also be great live dance performances in Westlake Park. From ballet to jazz to modern dances, the Woodinville Dance Academy will be presenting various dances for your entertainment.