Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
News & Music Contributors
Festivals and events
Tue August 9, 2011
A thing to do tonight (or Thursday): Dancing 'til dusk
For a fifth year in downtown parks, Seattle Parks and Recreation’s popular dancing in the park returns. It’s worth staying downtown for, or making downtown an after-work destination, so join the fun!
There will also be great live dance performances in Westlake Park. From ballet to jazz to modern dances, the Woodinville Dance Academy will be presenting various dances for your entertainment.