Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Get The Best Seats To 'Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!' Before They Go On Sale!
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
Tue April 17, 2012
Tacoma police investigating motorcycle club after shootings
TACOMA, Wash. — Tacoma police are investigating a motorcycle club whose parties twice have ended in shooting deaths during the past eight months.
The most recent death was early Sunday after a fight and then gunfire erupted during a party at a downtown Tacoma warehouse. Forty-year-old Bruce D. Price was killed.
The earlier killing was Aug. 27, when 17-year-old Billy Ray Shirley III, was gunned down after an argument in the Nalley Valley.
The News Tribune reports both shootings remain unsolved, with many patrons fleeing in the aftermath of the gunfire before police could interview them.