Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Fri March 23, 2012
Tacoma leopard cubs to meet public, need names!
TACOMA, Wash. — Two newborn leopard cubs are making their first public appearance Saturday at Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium in Tacoma.
The endangered clouded leopard cubs — a male and a female — were born March 6 at the zoo.
The News Tribune reports visitors will be able to see the cubs during their daily feeding times at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the Cats of the Canopy exhibit.
The public can vote on the cubs' names here.