Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu January 31, 2013
Strange History of Super Bowl Halftime Shows
It all started innocently enough with Al Hirt, Carol Channing and Up With People. Later things got hipper with New Kids and Michael Jackson, and then there was the infamous 2004 "nipple incident". Britney Spears, U-2, The Who...we tackle them all.
And please be sure to waste 4 minutes of your time watching the newest addition to the Record Bin Roulette bag of tricks...SEE THE VIDEO: