Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 23, 2012
State to announce sale of 167 WA liquor stores
YAKIMA, Wash. — Washington officials are announcing the results Monday of Friday's online auction of state-run liquor stores.
The sale of the rights to 167 stores is estimated at more than $20 million.
The auction was the result of a state vote to get the state out of the retail liquor business and to privatize sales.