Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
SOLD OUT: The 2011 KPLU Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise!
UPDATE: Tickets are now sold out for this event
Join us Sunday, August 14 for our 19th Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise, a relaxing, two-and-a-half hour cruise on Elliott Bay aboard the Royal Argosy. Enjoy a scrumptious all-you-can-eat brunch, spectacular views, and great music from "that mighty engine of rhythm," Gypsy jazz masters, Pearl Django.
Also, KPLU Music Director Nick Francis will provide the entertainment at intermission, playing his "Choppertone," a musical mixing device he invented that allows him to mash up jazz tunes in real time.
The boat leaves Seattle's Pier 56 at 10:30 a.m. and returns at 1 p.m. Tickets are $60.
KPLU's Summer Jazz Cruises are a summertime favorite for Northwest residents and out-of-town guests. We hope to see you on board!
Highlights from last year's cruise
KPLU Studio Session