Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Thu December 2, 2010
Skiers and snowboarders digging all the snow
Maybe you don't ski or snowboard, or even particularly like the snow. But there's so much enjoyment from watching the beautiful images captured by Herald of Everett reporters on Wednesday. It was opening day at Stevens Pass.
The Herald of Everett sent their reporter and a videographer, and found the slopes packed with folks who took the day off work:
On Wednesday, about 2,300 people enjoyed the slopes, not caring that it was the middle of the work week. “I have been waiting all year for this,” Matt McPherson of Bothell said.
The Seattle Times has a handy snow condition widget on its site, if you want to plan a quick getaway to the northwest mountain playgrounds.