Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
News & Music Contributors
Thu May 2, 2013
SIFF 2013 tickets on sale today
Tickets go on sale today for the 39th annual Seattle International Film Festival. SIFF is set to feature more than 300 films, special guests, and film workshops.
Director Joss Whedon’s contemporary approach to Shakespeare’s “Much Ado About Nothing” will have its Seattle premiere at the opening night gala, while local filmmaker Lynn Shelton’s made-in-Seattle film “Touchy Feely” will open the Renton programming.
A special tribute to Yakima native Kyle MacLachlan will take place before a screening of his cult-hit TV show “Twin Peaks.” MacLachlan will be honored with a SIFF Award for Outstanding Achievement in Acting.
The festival will take place in venues across Seattle, Renton and Kirkland. It opens May 16 and runs through June 9.