Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- Why Jazz Fans Shouldn't Be So Quick To Dismiss Pop Music
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- Washington's 'Swift And Certain' Parole Reforms Getting Results And Attention
News & Music Contributors
Thu May 2, 2013
SIFF 2013 tickets on sale today
Tickets go on sale today for the 39th annual Seattle International Film Festival. SIFF is set to feature more than 300 films, special guests, and film workshops.
Director Joss Whedon’s contemporary approach to Shakespeare’s “Much Ado About Nothing” will have its Seattle premiere at the opening night gala, while local filmmaker Lynn Shelton’s made-in-Seattle film “Touchy Feely” will open the Renton programming.
A special tribute to Yakima native Kyle MacLachlan will take place before a screening of his cult-hit TV show “Twin Peaks.” MacLachlan will be honored with a SIFF Award for Outstanding Achievement in Acting.
The festival will take place in venues across Seattle, Renton and Kirkland. It opens May 16 and runs through June 9.