Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Evening Jazz Host
Sunday Side Up Jazz Host
Business and Labor Reporter
Online Managing Editor
Morning Edition Host
All Blues Host
Weekend Edition Saturday and Jazz on the Grooveyard Host
Midday Jazz Host
Saturday Jazz Matinee Host
All Things Considered Host
Health & Science Reporter/Assistant News Director
Youth & Education Reporter
Midday Jazz Host
Law & Justice Reporter
Production Manager/ Jazz & Blues Host
Festivals and Events
Seven great festivals to peek at for the weekend
From many county fairs to a goddess festival and crafts festival, there are many events to take a look at for the weekend.
- South Lake Union Block Party (August 12): this festival will feature food, music, and a movie!
- Skagit County Fair (August 12 & 13): take a look at the live wildlife while your here; includes owls and eagles
- Grays Harbor County Fair (August 12 - August 14): featuring all different live acts and entertainment
- Port Townshend's Jefferson County Fairgrounds (August 12 - August 14): includes animal and art contests
- The Festival at Mount Si (August 12 - August 14): tons of food booths to indulge in and kids zones
- The Goddess Festival (August 13): three stages featuring local musicians and live art
- Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival (August 13 & 14): glass art, garden art, and more art!