Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Evening Jazz Host
Sunday Side Up Jazz Host
Business and Labor Reporter
Online Managing Editor
Morning Edition Host
All Blues Host
Midday Jazz Host
Saturday Jazz Matinee Host
All Things Considered Host
Production Manager/ Jazz & Blues Host
Morning Edition Producer
Health & Science Reporter / Assistant News Director
Midday Jazz Host
Youth & Education Reporter
Law & Justice Reporter
Festivals and Events
Fri August 12, 2011
Seven great festivals to peek at for the weekend
From many county fairs to a goddess festival and crafts festival, there are many events to take a look at for the weekend.
- South Lake Union Block Party (August 12): this festival will feature food, music, and a movie!
- Skagit County Fair (August 12 & 13): take a look at the live wildlife while your here; includes owls and eagles
- Grays Harbor County Fair (August 12 - August 14): featuring all different live acts and entertainment
- Port Townshend's Jefferson County Fairgrounds (August 12 - August 14): includes animal and art contests
- The Festival at Mount Si (August 12 - August 14): tons of food booths to indulge in and kids zones
- The Goddess Festival (August 13): three stages featuring local musicians and live art
- Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival (August 13 & 14): glass art, garden art, and more art!