Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Fri July 20, 2012
Seattle's Cafe Racer reopens 7 weeks after massacre
A neighborhood coffee shop in Seattle's University District reopened Friday, a month-and-a-half after a shooting massacre.
Cafe Racer has been renovated with the help of volunteers, but no one is forgetting the five people who were shot there May 30 and the four who died.
The gunman also killed a woman in a carjacking in Seattle before taking his own life.