Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Schools and Snow
Mon November 22, 2010
Seattle, Tacoma schools among those closed Tuesday
Update 7:00 am
School districts are making Tuesday plans this evening, as snow continues to fall and treacherous roads make driving hazardous.
- Bainbridge Island
- Central Kitsap
- Clover Park
- Federal Way
- Franklin Pierce
- Mercer Island
- Snoqualmie Valley
- South Kitsap
- White River
Most of the school districts along the north Olympic Peninsula coastline, from Neah Bay to Port Townsend. That area has received some of the heaviest snowfalls of the storm.
Some are planning to open 2 hours late (but is subject to change). They include:
Check the School Report website for the latest information for most public and many private schools, including information for universities and colleges.