Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Life in the Northwest
Wed June 1, 2011
Seattle on list of top cities for recent college grads
If you've just graduated from college are wondering where to go next, The Daily Beast says Seattle is a good choice. The news blog has issued its second annual list of 25 best cities for recent college graduates and Seattle is ranked at number 21.
The Daily Beast judged cities by housing, employment, affordability and social opportunities. Seattle was found to have a "boast worthy cost of living". Well, maybe the bursting of the housing bubble was good for something, after all.
Fayetteville, North Carolina topped the list, followed by Omaha and Oklahoma City. Honolulu rounded out the list at #25.