Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Life in the Northwest
Wed June 1, 2011
Seattle on list of top cities for recent college grads
If you've just graduated from college are wondering where to go next, The Daily Beast says Seattle is a good choice. The news blog has issued its second annual list of 25 best cities for recent college graduates and Seattle is ranked at number 21.
The Daily Beast judged cities by housing, employment, affordability and social opportunities. Seattle was found to have a "boast worthy cost of living". Well, maybe the bursting of the housing bubble was good for something, after all.
Fayetteville, North Carolina topped the list, followed by Omaha and Oklahoma City. Honolulu rounded out the list at #25.