Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Tue January 15, 2013
Seahawks' Gus Bradley has second interview with Eagles
They're all aboard the Gus Bus in Philly.
Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley arrived in Philadelphia on Tuesday for his second interview with the Eagles, suggesting the nearly three-week search to replace Andy Reid could be nearing an end.
Bradley first met with the Eagles in Atlanta on Saturday, a day before Seattle lost to the Falcons in a NFC divisional playoff game. He's the first of the 11 known candidates interviewed by Philadelphia to get a second meeting. He's also expected to interview with Jacksonville this week, though the Eagles could make him an offer that changes those plans.
The 46-year-old Bradley has emerged as a favorite among fans based mainly on an old video clip in which he rips into the Seahawks' defense during a game, screaming "Do your job!"