Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Wed February 9, 2011
A run in the sun
This jogger takes advantage of sunny, blue skies over downtown Tacoma on Wednesday, running along the Thea Foss Waterway near the Dock Street Marina and Museum of Glass. The sunshine drew a few dozen runners, walkers and readers during the noon lunch hour. Still on the chilly side, temperatures did reach into the mid and upper 40's this afternoon.
The National Weather Service predicts more blue skies and sun on Thursday, with highs around the region in near 50.