Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Get The Best Seats To 'Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!' Before They Go On Sale!
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
Life in the Northwest
Fri August 26, 2011
Revisit Century 21 through Seattle Library's online collection
Where were you in '62?
Just in time for the 50th anniversary of the World's Fair in Seattle, the Seattle Public Library has put the Century 21 Exposition Digital Collection online for all to see.
The collection includes books, brochures, and reports. The main feature is 1200 black-and-white photographs taken before, during and after the fair by Werner Lenggenhager. Special collections manager Jodee Fenton says it's "an exciting new resource for students, researchers, and anyone interested in the Seattle World's Fair".