Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Tue August 9, 2011
Rep. McDermott of Seattle and wife to divorce
Rep. Jim McDermott of Washington and his wife of nearly 14 years are divorcing.
The Seattle Democrat has released a statement saying the end of a marriage is "difficult and painful."
He has added his divorce from Therese Hansen was a personal matter and asked for privacy. They have no children.
McDermott has two children from a previous marriage.