Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Thu June 23, 2011
Qwest Field is now CenturyLink Field
The new logo for the Seahawks stadium in Seattle being unveiled Thursday says CenturyLink Field, but some fans say they'll call it the Clink.
When CenturyLink purchased Qwest in April the telecommunications compnay also took over the naming rights contract for the stadium where the Sounders also play. Qwest Field is history.
The Seattle Times conducted a survey of what readers would nickname CenturyLink Field. Many favored the Clink. Others suggested C-Link (slink) or the Link.