Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Faults Seattle Schools For 'Lack Of Urgency' In Serving Most Vulnerable Students
News & Music Contributors
Thu December 19, 2013
Public meeting notice: Fiscal Year 2013 KPLU audit review
On January 10, 2014 there will be a public meeting with the Audit and Compliance Committee of the PLU Board of Regents to review the FY12 KPLU Audit. The meeting will be at a place to be detrermined on the campus of Pacific Lutheran University.
If you are interested in attending either in person or by phone, please contact the General Manager's office at KPLU by calling 253-535-8732 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.