Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
- UW Study Examines New Ways To Involve Immigrant Parents In School Activities
News & Music Contributors
Sports with Art Thiel
Thu August 25, 2011
Preview: Quarterback woes plague Seahawks
If you're a Seahawks fan, are you missing Matt Hasselbeck yet? The team declined to resign the veteran quarterback, prompting him to sign a three-year deal with the Tennessee Titans.
Instead, the Hawks are pinning their hopes on two quarterbacks this season – starter Tavaris Jackson and No. 2 guy Charlie Whitehurst. But neither is standing out during preseason play.
KPLU sports commentator Art Thiel thinks Hasselbeck would have been a better choice for this season – although the weak offensive line probably would've sent him to the hospital by now.
Find out more of Art's thoughts on this issue tomorrow morning at 5:35 and 7:35 on 88.5 KPLU. And check back here for a blog of our conversation.
In a weekly Q&A, Seattle sports expert and longtime columnist Art Thiel gives his take on the latest regional and national sports news. “Sports with Art Thiel” is published here and airs on KPLU 88.5 every Friday during Morning Edition and on Weekend Saturday Edition.