Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Get The Best Seats To 'Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!' Before They Go On Sale!
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
Sports with Art Thiel
Thu August 25, 2011
Preview: Quarterback woes plague Seahawks
If you're a Seahawks fan, are you missing Matt Hasselbeck yet? The team declined to resign the veteran quarterback, prompting him to sign a three-year deal with the Tennessee Titans.
Instead, the Hawks are pinning their hopes on two quarterbacks this season – starter Tavaris Jackson and No. 2 guy Charlie Whitehurst. But neither is standing out during preseason play.
KPLU sports commentator Art Thiel thinks Hasselbeck would have been a better choice for this season – although the weak offensive line probably would've sent him to the hospital by now.
Find out more of Art's thoughts on this issue tomorrow morning at 5:35 and 7:35 on 88.5 KPLU. And check back here for a blog of our conversation.
In a weekly Q&A, Seattle sports expert and longtime columnist Art Thiel gives his take on the latest regional and national sports news. “Sports with Art Thiel” is published here and airs on KPLU 88.5 every Friday during Morning Edition and on Weekend Saturday Edition.