Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Sports with Art Thiel
Thu September 15, 2011
Preview: Little to cheer about for Hawks or Husky fans this weekend
The Seattle Seahawks and Washington Huskies are poised to make rather dubious history this weekend. They're both underdogs in their respective football games. If the spreads hold true, it could be a grim weekend for football fans.
The Hawks are 14-point underdogs against the Steelers. The Huskies are 17-point underdogs against Nebraska.
KPLU sports commentator Art Thiel says he can't recall ever seeing such a spread for both teams in the same weekend. He's particularly shocked by the Seahawks' point spread. And there's another interesting aspect to this weekend's matchup between the Seahawks and Steelers.
Find out more in Art's weekly commentary tomorrow morning at 5:35 and 7:35 on 88.5 KPLU. Check back here for a blog of our conversation.