Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
Tue November 8, 2011
Pot initiative passing in Tacoma
Tacoma News Tribune reports that Tacoma voters are easily passing citywide ballot Initiative No. 1 – the measure seeking to make “marijuana or cannabis offenses … the lowest enforcement priority of the City of Tacoma.
After initial ballot counts posted as of 8:15 p.m., 65 percent of voters (16,888) were favoring the measure, compared to 35 percent of those casting “no votes” (9,240 total).